We strive to attract a broad mix of employees from both the traditional and non-traditional mining labour markets. This approach reflects our philosophy of equal opportunity and rests on the belief that a diverse workgroup gives a competitive advantage to our business, and allows us to create a unique company culture.
As an employer, we:
- are committed to attract, hire and promote employees we expect will make the most contribution to our success and become our best leaders.
- strive to select people who demonstrate required skills for positions and meet our expectations for leadership and company values.
- respect and value each of our employees and observe the fundamental tenets of human rights, safety and non-discrimination in the workplace.
- fairly compensate our employees for their contributions.
- provide meaningful performance feedback to them and offer them professional development and training opportunities to progress and award best performance.
- encourage accountability and employee involvement in issues affecting the workplace to help improve safety and work conditions, as well as our efficiency and our business.